ALFA’s SALES POLICIES
When opening a new account, here are several payment options:
- Net 30 Day Terms – Please include a copy of the ALFA Credit Application (pg 131).
- Credit Card – Visa, MasterCard, American Express & Discover are accepted.
- C.O.D. – Cash on Delivery.
(Title to all goods remains ALFA property until invoice is paid in full.)
Minimum Order & Fees
- $125.00 Minimum Order or $35.00 service charge for smaller orders.
- $5.00 Drop Ship – Drop Shipping is available for a nominal charge of $5.00 per order and will be shipped “Blind/Neutral” to your customer.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web www.alfaco.com
- Fax 800-328-2532 (ALFA)
- Call 800-327-2532 (ALFA)
- Please be sure to include your 7-digit Account # on your order!
- All order Cancellations must be received in writing
- Non-Stock/Special Orders are non-returnable
ALFA Business Hours
- Monday – Thursday, 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
- Friday, 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
- Prices shown are standard LIST prices, but are subject to change without written notice.
OEM Part numbers
- Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) part numbers are provided as a reference tool only. No inference or implication, beyond that of a useful reference tool, should be taken nor is intended. The products contained in this catalog are selected by ALFA as replacement parts for the identified original equipment. These replacement parts are not authorized, sponsored, or endorsed by the OEM. All OEM names mentioned in this catalog are registered trademarks.
- All Backorders will be shipped immediately upon ALFA inventory replenishment, regardless of order quantity & value, unless otherwise instructed.
All products sold by ALFA are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship and come with a Warranty ranging from 3-18 months from Date of Invoice. (unless otherwise noted).
- A Warranty may require a product to be sent back to the Manufacturer for inspection. Once assessed, if product is determined to be defective, it will be repaired or replaced at the sole discretion of the manufacturer.
- ALFA does not issue call tags
- Warranty shipments without an ALFA Return Authorization # (see RETURNS Section in ALFA’S SHIPPING POLICY pg 131) and/or sent Freight Collect will not be accepted under any circumstances.
- Replacement products and/or account credits will not be extended to customers until ALFA has completed a Warranty Assessment and approved the warranty claim. If a customer would like a replacement product to be sent prior to the completion of ALFA’s Warranty Assessment, the new product will NOT be considered a Warranty Replacement and the buyer will be responsible for the new invoice and any repaired product covered under warranty.
- Product Warranties are voided in cases where the product has been found to be altered, abused, modified, damaged, improperly installed/maintained or operated contrary to the manual instructions.
ALFA’S SHIPPING POLICIES
All orders received via email, fax, phone, or in writing, Monday thru Thursday, before 4:00PM Eastern Standard Time (EST), or by 3:30PM on Friday, will ship the same business day.
- $5.00 Drop Ship – Drop Shipping is available for a nominal charge of $5.00 per order and will be shipped “Blind/Neutral” to your end customer for Net 30 day & Credit Card customers only.
- Drop Shipments to residential addresses are subject to additional UPS surcharges and are the responsibility of the purchaser. WE CANNOT DROP SHIP PURCHASES TO FOREIGN COUNTRIES.
United Parcel Service (UPS)
- ALFA sends most of its Domestic & Canadian ground shipments via UPS. UPS also offers Next Day, 2nd Day & 3rd day Select delivery services.
- ALFA can utilize other carriers for special requests & circumstances, but we pass on applicable surcharges imposed by those freight servers.
- All ALFA Invoices include the UPS Tracking Numbers which can be tracked at (www.ups.com).
Motor Freight Carriers
- Due to size and/or weight limitations of most ground shipment carriers (150 pounds per box for UPS), some shipments may require the use of a Truck Carrier.
- ALFA’s preferred carriers are YRC & UPS Freight for these types of shipments.
- Shipments sent via alternate Trucking Carriers will need to be shipped Freight Collect.
Proof of Delivery
- If you require proof of delivery for one of your orders, please provide a written request within 30 days of ALFA’s Invoice date.
- We include Tracking Numbers for all UPS Shipments on ALFA Invoices for your convenience.
Claims (Damage in Transit/Concealed Damage)
- If your shipment arrives damaged, please photograph the damage, refuse the shipment, and let ALFA know immediately. If the damaged in transit order was shipped on ALFA’s shipping account (“prepay and add”), ALFA will contact the carrier and initiate the claim procedure. If the order was shipped “collect” or “third party” on your shipping account, you are responsible for filing a damage claim with the carrier.
- Orders must be inspected upon receipt to ensure all products are in good working order and that no concealed damage is present. Concealed damage and “dead on arrival” goods must be reported to ALFA within 5 business days of order receipt.
- Please save all original carton(s) and all related packing materials, as inspection of these materials may be required by the carrier to validate a damage in transit claim.
- Please do not use, alter or tamper with goods that may be damaged or defective.
Product Returns (Ordered Incorrectly)
- Contact ALFA within 30 days of purchase for a Return Authorization Number (RA#).
- If you receive an order with an error, please let us know within 5 business days of receiving your order.
- If the return comes as a result of an ALFA error, we will credit your account in full upon receipt of returned goods.
- Returns are subject to a 30% restocking fee (or $15.00 minimum). If replacement is ordered at time of RA request, the return is subject to a 10% restock fee (or $15 minimum).
- Returns must be arrive at ALFA 30 days from the date of RA# issuance, or the RA will be considered closed.
- We DO NOT issue Call Tags, nor accept C.O.D. shipments.
- Products must be returned prepaid, insured and shipped via a traceable carrier. ALFA will not be responsible for returns that are damaged in transit.
- Products shipped out via Freight/LTL, must be returned via Freight to avoid warranty invalidation.
- Packages returned without an ALFA issued RA# will be refused.
- All returned merchandise MUST BE DEEMED SALEABLE AS NEW and in its original packaging to qualify for full credit.